Brand Name: DELFOG
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin 1.25% ULV
- WHO Approved Certified with BIS (ISI) Mark.HACCP Certified.
- Is used for control of mosquitoes.
- Effective against vector of human disease ( Anopheles, Culex and Aedes)
- Suitable for use both Indoors and Outdoors in vector control and in area
where flying insects are a nuisance or may cause health risk.
- Extreamly low dosage.
- It has knock down effect.
Mode of Action :
DELFOG poisoning occurs through cuticular penetration or oral uptake.
- Fogging – Thermal Fogging :
50 ml / 10 litre of diesel or kerosene to cover 1 hectare area.
- Fogging – Ultra Low Volume :
50 ml / 5 litre of Diesel or kerosene to cover 1 hectare area.
- No specific antidote is known.
- Treat symptomatically.
- Antihistamines may be given to control allergies.
Presentation : 15 ml, 50 ml, 1 Litre.