Brand Name: FLURON
Active Ingredient: Diflubenzuron 25% WP
- Certified with BIS (ISI) Mark.
- Certified with HACCP.
- It is safe towards Non-target organism.
- Its acts at time of insect moulting or at hatching of eggs.
Mode of Action :
Non systemic Insect Growth Regulator with contact and stomach action. Acts at time of Insect moulting or at hatching of eggs.
- For Mosquitoes Larvae Control-
• Clear Surface Water-
100-200 gm per Hectare (10 gm per 10 Ltr of water)• Polluted Surface Water-
200-400 gm per Hectare (20 gm per 10 Ltr of water)• Sewage pits, Soak pits, Latrines, Septic tanks-
4 gm per 1000 ltr of water.
- For Fly Maggots Control-
• 5gm of Fluron in 5 ltr of water to cover 10 sq.mt area
- No antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.
Presentation : 500 Gm.