Brand Name: TEMPER SG
Active Ingredient: Temephos 1% SG
- Certified with HACCP.
- Certified with WHO.
Mode of Action :
Temper SG produces sign and symptoms typical of cholinesterase exposure, but mortality does not occur unless very large dose of the compound is administered. Temper SG acts as a contact poison. Once applied to breeding site, it spreads well within the water body and stays effective for one week.
- For Mosquitoes Larvae Control-
Clear Surface Water-
100-200 gm per Hectare (10 gm per 10 Ltr of water)• Polluted Surface Water-
200-400 gm per Hectare (20 gm per 10 Ltr of water)• Sewage pits, Soak pits, Latrines, Septic tanks-
4 gm per 1000 ltr of water.
- For Fly Maggots Control-
• 5gm of Fluron in 5 ltr of water to cover 10 sq.mt area
- Clean Water 5 – 10 Kg / hectare
- Moderately Polluted Water 10-20 Kg / hectare
- Highly Polluted Water 20-50 Kg / hectare
- Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinization by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg. of atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 minutes interval. As much as 25 to 50 mg of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is guided by continuance of symptoms. Extent of salvation is a useful criterion for dose adjustment.
- Dissolve 1-2 gm of 2 PAM in 10 ml distilled water and inject intravenously very slowly for 10 – 15 minutes.
Presentation : 1 Kg, 25 Kg, 40 Kg.